Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Adventure Begins

Friends,

As I am sure many of you know I am off on the 21st for Zambia. There I will be living in a rural village and working within the field of community health. I am not sure what this all entails but I am excited to find out. I am not sure how often I will have access to the internet but will to post periodically.

For those interested here my address, at least for the first few weeks:


Alexandra Pyan/PCT
Peace Corps
P.O Box 50707
Lusaka, Zambia

Make sure that anything you send has Air Mail written on it.

2 comments:

  1. I suppose if weren't air mail, a shark would eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nom nom nom
    (says the shark)
    but for real, my sister sent me a package assuming it was air mail and it took three months to get to Germany. care package fail.

    ReplyDelete